Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin meets the contemporary string player's desire for individualized, personally-crafted rosin. This beautiful, hand-made rosin is designed with a wide variety of different blends to match the needs of each unique player's equipment and playing style.
"Crisp" blend characteristics:
- This blend facilitates a decisive attack with firm traction, creating an undeniably forthright sound through a glassier texture.
- Clear, articulate spiccato and sautille strokes are made simple through the help of the "crisp" blend.
- Overall easy articulations make the "crisp" blend ideal for students!
"Supple" blend characteristics:
- A warmer, softer sound can be found through the "supple" blend, featuring rich, consistent traction.
- Velvety smoothness with felt texture enhance the playing experience with this blend of rosin.
- Bright instruments are softened and enhanced by the depth of tone made possible from the more malleable blend.